Her Photo is Stuck to the Glass

Lori came to my studio a few weeks ago with her photo. It is stuck to a piece of glass and damaged by being in water. Removing the photo the ink stuck to the glass, so better to leave it alone. I scanned it for her with the glass and it scanned perfectly, so I knew I can restore and create a great copy for her.

 She was having fun with her granddaughter that day as you can see. The water damage created these colorful snowflake like spots all over, and especially on her granddaughter's eye.



I was able to remove the colored snowflakes. The eye was just a matter of copying her good eye and moving it over and flipping to replace the bad eye and using the warp tool to adjust it the same size and position of her original eye. Then enhancing the colors really made the photo pop. I also enlarged her photo and printed. I print with my Epson Artisan printer using Epson premium photo paper and Epson ink for quality results.

Lori was pleased with the results and so am I. Thank you Lori for allowing me to work on your very special photo.

I can do the same for your photos. Contact me through my blog, email address RestoredMemories2009@yahoo.com or My Facebook page Restored Memories \ Misplaced Ancestors \ Lost Ancestors

Comments

Popular Posts