Sunset on a Cloud

I was out and about this evening and we had a sudden downpour of rain that lasted a short time. As I was leaving the store, I saw people taking photos over yonder. I looked up and saw this amazing cloud lit up with the rays of the evening sunset.

So I whipped out my cell phone to take my picture of this wonderfully colored cloud. (What was life like before cell phones, I can barely remember).

So when I got home I put this in my computer and posted it on my Facebook page. Then I opened up Photoshop and decided to get rid of the man made objects and just have mother nature only in my photo. I tweaked the color more vibrant just a little. The cell phone did not show the amazing yellows and oranges I saw when gazing on this cloud.

So here is my "Sunset on a Cloud"




Visit my Facebook page. I think you will be glad you did.

Comments

Popular Posts